My lifestyle was killing me and I knew I had to do something about it. I have learned that the best way to develop a healthy lifestyle is to discover the source of problem and then put a plan into action that will develop good health.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

wrinkles on forehead

With aging come wrinkles. Facial wrinkles can be the most annoying. Wrinkles on forehead are a kind of the facial wrinkles. One can get wrinkles on forehead at a young age. But one can get rid of these wrinkles.

Wrinkles home remedies will moisturize the skin and make it look younger. Some of the natural home remedies for wrinkles and skin care are as follows.

*In a bowl, take an egg white, 2 spoons of rose water, and 2 spoons of glycerin. Apply on the forehead and leave for 10 minutes, and then wash with cold water.
*Use castor oil on frown lines, 4 times a week.
*Mix honey and glycerin, and apply on the face for 10 minutes, and wash.
*Mix yogurt and rice powder, massage for 5-6 minutes, and wash.
*Empty two vitamin E capsules, mix some lemon juice and yogurt in it. Apply on the forehead, leave it for 10 minutes, and then wash.



1 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Are these remedies for real? I'm not sure about the yogurt one tho....I'm much rather EAT the yogurt. LOL