My lifestyle was killing me and I knew I had to do something about it. I have learned that the best way to develop a healthy lifestyle is to discover the source of problem and then put a plan into action that will develop good health.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Reach for your Goal

Setting good, clear goals is a powerful process for both your personal and professional well-being. By setting goals on a routine basis YOU decide what you want to achieve and then move step-by-step towards achieving these goals.

I always encourage women to make an effort to spend time setting sharp and clearly defined goals. One of the beautifully empowering things about goal setting is that you can measure and take pride in the achievement you make as you get closer to your goals. By setting goals, you will also raise your self confidence as you recognize your ability and competence in achieving the goals that you have set.

The process of setting goals allows you to choose where you want to go in life. By knowing precisely what you want to achieve, you know what you have to concentrate on to do it.

Remember, your goals are the road maps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life.


2 comments:

MJ said...

A crackerjack post ja,
your 100% right...
But I must say it all depend on what
situation.
I´ll take an example of my aunt son who wanted to be a nurse but he could´nt study due to his father don´t pay the school bills..and the reason is he was a gay.
He do have a goal in life but his father stop it...it´s not easy but you had written the point.
It´s a fact....

thanks for sharing.

Laikka said...

Exactly..even if this is better said than done but it feels good when you can make it!

thanks for sharing this wonderful insight!