My lifestyle was killing me and I knew I had to do something about it. I have learned that the best way to develop a healthy lifestyle is to discover the source of problem and then put a plan into action that will develop good health.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pampering Ideas

All moms need special pampering, but don’t forget to include your daughters in on the pampering from time to time. This is a vital part of parenting because you will teach your daughter that pampering herself is a very important part of life.

If you have a younger daughter, you can pamper her by inviting her with you to the nail salon or perhaps by doing each others nails. This is a great idea for a fun mother-daughter night. Take turns giving each other facials and manicures, rubbing lotion on your feet or combing each others. If you have an older daughter, you can save and plan for a special mother-daughter pampering day at the spa.


0 comments: