My lifestyle was killing me and I knew I had to do something about it. I have learned that the best way to develop a healthy lifestyle is to discover the source of problem and then put a plan into action that will develop good health.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Strength training

People often ask me " What kind of exercise do you do? " I walk briskly for thirty minutes a day on my sationary bike and do at least one-half hour of floor exercises using wrist and ankle weights, Walking hours burns calories and provides aerobic conditioning. The floor exercises increase flexibility, and weights firm muscles.

I began doing strength training when I learned it provides a definite increase in bone. How? Our bones respond to pressure, and strength training provides the pressure- more so than aerobic training.

1 comments:

workboy53 said...


Systematic observations were made at beaches, parks and outdoor public swimming pools in Honolulu, Hawaii on sunny days between November 2005 and June 2007.


Crystal Custom
Promotional Sunglasses
Promo Sunglasses
Personalized sunglasses
Customized sunglasses